Online Kettlebell Workouts
Join Jill and Dan for some super effective Kettlebell Workouts specially designed to target specific areas and strengthen and tone your body.
The Kettlebell is one of the most efficient and effective training tools around. It can be used for all levels of fitness.
And it will save you hours of time trudging away in the gym.
The offset weight of the ball forces more muscles to stabilise and allows for the body to take each exercise through a longer range of motion – this means you work many muscles at the same time, thus melting fat and improving muscle tone.
The increased range of motion will improve flexibility as well as improve the strength of deeper stabilising muscles.
Plus you will burn far more calories than a standard exercise class.
This videos are utilising the exercises that you learned in the Beginner Workshop, and are suitable for all levels of fitness.
There are lots of benefits to Kettlebell Training
- Combines Strength and Cardio – Perform ballistic exercises that combine strength, cardio, and flexibility training.
- Improves Functional Strength – Targets multiple muscle groups that help with everyday tasks and daily life.
- Compact and Portable – Only need one or two to train you entire body and are easy to store away.
- Fun and Versatile Workouts – Kettlebell exercises offer a wide range of movements that target every muscle group for a total body workout.
- Improves Hormonal Health – combine the Kettlebell exercises with specific breathing patterns and you will reduce stress hormones.
- Great for Joint Health – As the exercises are low impact you will strengthen your connective tissues throughout the joints without placing them under undue stress.
- Improved back pain – One interesting study published in The Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research found that kettlebell training offered some unique loading patterns we don’t see with traditional strength training. Because the lower back is activated during swings, this actually enhances the functioning and health of the lower back.
- Simplicity – the exercises are simple, the workouts are straightforward and you only need one piece of equipment, although you may need a variety of weights.
What You will Receive
Upper Body Workout – Dan will take you through some of the basic but highly effective Upper Body exercises with the Kettlebell. These exercises are perfect for toning the arms, shoulder and chest. Including a warm up and cool down (13 minutes).
Lower Body Workout – Jill will lead you through some exercises that are designed for the legs and butt. Using the big muscles you will feel your heart rate rise and you’ll be doing some of the best exercises to get strength and tone in the lower body. Including a warm up and cool down (13 minutes).
Core Workout – This is a great workout specifically for your core. Dan will show you how to use the kettlebell to work the muscles in your abdomen and waist. These exercises will improve your core strength. Warm up and cool down included. (13 mins)
Total Body Workout – Jill will take you through a full body workout, using all of the big muscle groups and primal patterns. A great all over body workout when you need a quick revitaliser, and to get the circulation pumping. Warm up and cool down included (13 mins).
Posterior Chain – Sounding quite technical the posterior muscles are the ones that hold you upright. Dan will lead you through this workout that will help you improve your posture and utilise the muscles in on the back of your body. This is a great workout to do if you’ve been sat at a desk all day, or driving, as these are the muscles that get weak and stretched. Warm up and cool down included. (13 mins)
As a very special bonus workout we have designed a ‘Partner Workout’. Get your other half or your kids involved, just one kettlebell required and another person. Jill and Dan will lead you through this fun workout, that will get the whole family moving. (11 mins)
How to Buy
When you complete the booking form below – you’ll receive a PDF with all the links for the workouts.
Please note: PDF’s will not open on iPads.
Special Offer Price and Bonus Partner Workout available for a limited time only!