I’m excited to announce brand new program for 2022!
Are you feeling like you want to get your mojo back, and 2022 is going to be the year to do it?
Have you been suffering with any of the following;
- Hot flushes
- Night Sweats
- Bloating particularly around the mid-riff
- Aching joints
- Brain fog
- Pelvic floor pain
- Bladder problems
- Mood swings
- Weight gain
To name but a few?
Well, let me tell you, you are not alone, and although these symptoms are common, there’s so much that can be done through building good lifestyle habits, adopting better nutritional choices and exercising in a mindful way.
Through the 4-Week Program, I’ll be teaching you the following;
- What exercises and specific workouts will help to alleviate your achy joints and lift your mood
- Basic nutrition tips
- Exercises for helping with pelvic floor health
- Helping you get better bone health
- Pilates for neck and shoulder pain
- Pilates for shoulders and hips pain
- Pilates for a killer core
- How to build better habits and holding you accountable
- Improving your sleep
The program will consist of 2 x masterclasses per week (45mins each) they are as follows;
- Class 1 – General All Body Pilates Class (Week 1)
- Class 2 – Pelvic Health and Pelvic Tension (Week 1)
- Class 3 – Pelvic floor strengthening (Week 2)
- Class 4 – Pilates for Osteoporosis (Week 2)
- Class 5 – Metabolic Fire (Week 3)
- Class 6 – Strength Training (Week 3)
- Class 7 – Pilates for Joint Pain (Week 4)
- Class 8 – Pilates for Core and Midsection Focus (Week 4)
Plus a private Facebook Group with daily accountability and a weekly focus – the weekly focus will be as follows;
Week 1 – Mindset & Building Good Habits
Week 2 – Nutrition & Hydration
Week 3 – Stress Reduction & Sleep
Week 4 – Motivation & Consistency
We’ll be covering all of the lifestyle, habits and health concerns of you, the mid-life woman, plus I’ll be holding you accountable for 4-weeks. The program will be solely online and you’ll have access to the all of the recordings, plus I’ll send you a recipe pack too – to give you some ideas for what foods to eat. Don’t let the ‘old lady’ in – we’re not quite ready to curl up and let gravity take over yet.
We don’t know what the new year will bring, but we can commit to our future health and happiness.
Earlybird pricing available until 27th December 2021.
Course starts on 10th January 2022 – once you sign up below, I’ll send you an email nearer the start time with all the info.
To book your space click here!